NIT Trichy Recruitment 2021 Notification for 92 Faculty Posts: | Apply Online @ https://recruitment.nitt.edu/ – NIT Trichy welcomes online applications for 92 Assistant Professor (Grade II) (Contract) posts. This online facility is available on the official website @ https://recruitment.nitt.edu/ 25-08-2021 to 24-09-2021 @ 05.30 PM. Interested candidates are requested to view the advertisement about the exams and interview, qualifications, application fee, application procedure, examination method, syllabus, question paper, admission date, end date, etc. See in full before applying.
|Organization Name:||National Institute Of Technology, Tiruchirappalli|
|Advertisement No:||NITT/R/F/2021/01 dated 25.08.2021|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total No of Vacancies:||92 Assistant Professor (Grade II) (On contract) Posts|
|Last Date:||24-09-2021 @ 05.30 PM|
Department wise vacancy (Tentative): Assistant Professor Grade II
|SI No||Departments||No. of Post|
|5.||Computer Science & Engineering||05|
|7.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||05|
|8.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||10|
|9.||Energy & Environment||03|
|10.||Humanities & Social Sciences||03|
|11.||Instrumentation & Control Engineering||04|
|15.||Metallurgical & Materials Engineering||08|
|i) Detailed Educational Qualifications, Experience, and other criteria for selection shall be as per the modified recruitment rules for Faculty in NITs as per schedule E of the first statutes of the NITs (amendment statutes 2017). Reference: Gazette of India No. 651 dated 24th July 2017 (https://recruitment.nitt.edu//advt/gazetteofindia.pdf ).
ii) All new entrants (except to the Department of Architecture) shall have a Ph.D. in the relevant/equivalent discipline and shall have First Class in the preceding degrees.
|For faculty in the Department of Architecture, the following shall be the essential qualification:
First Class degree in Bachelor of Architecture and Master of Architecture / M.Plan.
1. Pay Level 10: M.Arch. or M.Plan. with one-year professional experience: Assistant Professor at Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6000;
2. Pay Level 11: M.Arch. or M.Plan. with two years professional experience: Assistant Professor at Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 7000;
– In case, first class is not mentioned in the preceding degrees by the University / Institution, then the candidates should have secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in aggregate.
– In case the candidate has secured CGPA under any other point scale (other than 10-point scale), then the certificate issued by the authorized signatory (not the Mentor/Supervisor/Head of the Department) of the Institute / University to the effect of having secured first class in such degree must be attached. Alternately, the CGPA may be equivalently converted on a 10-point scale for determination of eligibility.
– The above-mentioned CGPA / Percentage / Degree should be awarded by a recognized University / Institute.
– For Architecture: Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and M.Arch / M.Plan / equivalent degree as applicable.
– For Engineering: B.E./B.Tech. or any equivalent degree and M.E./M.Tech. or any equivalent degree in relevant discipline.
– Candidates having Ph.D. Degree directly after B.E./B.Tech. from reputed Institutions/Universities will also be considered if other norms are fulfilled.
– For Humanities/ Sciences / Computer Applications: B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./BCA or any equivalent undergraduate degree and/ or M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Com./ MCA or any equivalent P.G. degree in relevant discipline.
– For Management: Ph.D. in Management / Business Administration discipline with preceding degree of 2 years full time in Master of Business Administration / Post Graduate Diploma in management or with Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering / Management or Industrial Engineering/ Management with Operations research / Systems / another relevant discipline.
Candidates are required to go through the details of posts and instructions included herewith before applying to ensure their eligibility for the post.
|Desirable Age/ Qualifications/ Achievements:
The cut-off date for determining eligibility is the last date for submission of the online application form.
i) Preferable age limit: 35 years for Assistant Professor (Grade II AGP ₹ 6000); Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/PwD as per the GoI norms.
ii) Qualified in GATE/ NET / CSIR NET
iii) Publications in reputed Journals.
iv) Good and consistent academic record from 10th Standard/Matriculation onwards.
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||35 Years|
|1. Assistant Professor (Grade II) (On contract) – Grade II – Pay Level 10,11 (On Contract) [PB-3 with Academic Grade Pay of ₹ 6000 / 7000]|
NIT Trichy Faculty Selection Process 2021:
NIT Trichy may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|2.||Written Exam and or Interview for verification.|
Important Dates for NIT Trichy Faculty Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||25-08-2021|
|Last date for Submission of Application||24-09-2021 @ 05.30 PM|
|Last date for submission of hardcopy of the application||04-10-2021 @ 05.30 PM|
NIT Trichy Faculty Official Notification & Application Link:
|NIT Trichy Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|General Information and Instructions||Click Here|
|Desirable Areas of Specialization||Click Here|
|Department wise vacancy (Tentative) & Roster||Click Here|
|Online Application Form Link||Click Here|