New National Education Policy 2022 Pdf In English: Union cabinet paved the way for transformative reform in the school and higher education system by launching the New National Education Policy (NEP) on 29th July 2020. They also renamed MHRD as Ministry of Education. After the old national education policy which was launched way back in 1986, this is the first education policy of the 21st century that has replaced 34 years old education policy.
New National Education Policy 2022 Overview
|Launched by||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|Name of Scheme||New Education Policy 2022|
|Effective in||India (All States and Union Territories)|
|Purpose||To modify the Educational Structure of India|
|Effective Classes||All classes from Nursery to 10+2|
|Benefits||Helps in recognizing the unique talent of each child|
|Features of NEP 2022||National Digital University, E Vidya, One Class One Channel, and Digital Labs|
|NEP 2022 PDF English or Hindi||education.gov.in|
How to Download New National Education Policy PDF 2022
- First, visit education.gov.in on your device.
- Second, click the NEP 2022 link below.
- Choose between English or Hindi.
- After that, a new PDF file will be opened which will be the new Education Policy PDF 2022.
- To understand the changes coming in the education system, download it and read it patiently.
- This way you can download the NEP 2022 PDF.
NEP 2022 PDF Download Link
Major Reform in National Education Policy (Nai Siksha Justice 2020)
Students are now writing the school exam conducted by the concerned authorities in the 3rd, 5th, and 8th classes.
Board exams for 10th and 12th grades will continue but will be redesigned with a view to holistic development.
Barack (Performance Assessment, Review, and Analysis of Knowledge for holistic development) will set up a new national evaluation platform.
- Mathematical thinking and science anger code start from 6th grade
- Vocational school starts from 6th grade and includes training.
- 10 + 2 system 5 + 3 + 3 + 4 …
- The new system will have 12 years of schooling and 3 years of pre-school / Anganwadi
- This policy will be emphasized as the medium of instruction in the local language / regional language/mother-tongue up to the 5th standard.
- In school and higher education, Sanskrit will be included at all levels as an option for students covering the three language formulas.
- As an option, literature in India and other traditional languages is also available.
- No student will be forced into any language.
- Get flexibility in higher education subjects.
- There will be multiple inputs and exit points with the appropriate certification for higher education.
- UG can be 3 or 4 years programmed, during this period the certificate will be awarded after 1 year with multiple exit options with the appropriate certification, after 2 years with an advanced diploma, after 3 years with a degree, and after 4 years with undergraduate research.
- The Academic Bank of Credit (ABC) will be created, in which the digital education loan earned by students will be saved by different HEIs, converted, and calculated for the final degree.
- The curriculum in all subjects has been reduced to its basic requirement.
- Through this, they focus on critical thinking, discovery, inquiry, discussion, and teaching based on analytical and holistic learning methods for education.
- The regulations for higher education will be lighter but tighter.
- Focus on e-learning so they can reduce textbook dependence
- Under the new policy, education will receive 6% of GDP, up from 1.7%, which will definitely boost the education system.
- By the end of 2040, all higher education institutions will have become multidisciplinary institutions, each with 3000 or more students.
- Over the next 15 years, the college affiliation will be phased out.
- By 2030 there should be at least one large versatile HEI built-in or close to each district.
- The goal is to achieve 100% literacy for young people and adults.
- The NTA offers a common entrance exam for joining HEIs
New Curriculum Structure
- Restructuring of school curriculum and pedagogy to new 5=3+3+4 pattern
- The new curricular structure was designed in the interest of learners at different stages of their development such as 3 to 8, 8 to 11, 11 to 14, and 14 to 18 years.
- The Foundation stage will be of 5 years: 3 years of pre-primary and grades 1, and 2
- The preparatory stage will be of 3 years: Grades 3, 4, and 5
- Middle or upper primary will be of 3 years: Grades 6, 7, and 8
- The high or secondary stage will be of 4 years: Grades 9, 10, 11, and 12
- All stages mentioned above will incorporate Indian and regional traditions, ethical reasoning, socio-emotional learning, quantitative and logical reasoning, digital literacy, computational thinking, scientific tamper, languages, and communication skills properly.
Source : Twitter Link