IOCL Assistant Quality Control Officers Recruitment 2021 Notification for 71 Posts: Assistant Quality Control Officers Jobs 2021 | Apply Online @ https://iocl.com/ –
|Organization Name:||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Advertisement No:||RD-2021 Dated: 01.10.2021|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Regular Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||71 Assistant Quality Control Officers Posts|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in India|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Assistant Quality Control Officers||71|
IOCL Assistant Quality Control Officers Educational Qualification:
|1. Assistant Quality Control Officers –
– The candidate should have been awarded a Master’s Degree in Chemistry/equivalent disciplines from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes.
– Equivalent disciplines in M.Sc. in Chemistry shall include Inorganic/Organic/ Analytical/Physical/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry. Any other branch of Chemistry e.g. Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Toxicology, Geochemistry, Pharmacology, Food Technology, etc. will not be considered towards eligibility.
– Candidates belonging to the General/OBC(NCL)/EWS categories should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying degree examination. Marks in the Qualifying degree is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates.
– Qualifying degree obtained through the full-time regular course only shall be considered eligible.
– Experience gained after the date of declaration of result of qualifying degree will only be considered towards counting experience. Any experience gathered after B.Sc. or as a short-term trainee (summer/winter project etc. during M.Sc.) will not be considered towards relevant experience.
– Teaching & Research experience in an academic institute will not be considered relevant
Age Limit: (As of 30.09.2021)
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Assistant Quality Control Officers||30 Years|
Junior Quality Control Analyst IOCL Salary:
|1. Assistant Quality Control Officers – Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- (Grade A0)|
|General, EWS & OBC candidates||SC, ST, PwBD & ExSM candidates|
|Written Test||40 out of 100||35 out of 100|
|GD/GT & Personal Interview||40%||40%|
Application Fee/Exam Fee
General, OBC, and EWS candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) through SBI e-collect (https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm). Provision for making ONLINE application fee shall be available till 21-10-2021 (17.00 Hrs.) so that candidates shall have sufficient time to submit the details of SBI e-Collect transaction in Online Application and finally submit the application form.
|SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.|
- Starting Date – 01/10/2021
- Closing Date – 22/10/2021
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01.10.2021|
|Last date for Submission of Application||22.10.2021|