India Got Talent 2021 Registration Form: India’s Got Talent Auditions is about to start and if you are planning to appear in an audition, this article is very important for you. The selection for India’s Got Talent for the 2021 season starts in a few weeks. Registration for the exams will begin soon, officials said. The show has seemed a bit unfocused in recent episodes, however; People who wanted to attend the event waited a long time. If you are interested in IGT exams, do not start reading anywhere below.
In this article, we will talk about all the important things related to India Got Talent Audition. This article will cover all the important information related to 2021 India Got Talent, location, date, application process, and other important information. So sit down and scroll down all the information given below. This article contains all the important information you need to go to India’s Got Talent Audition.
Sony IGT Audition 2021 Dates
If talented people are looking for the right platform to showcase their unique talent, India’s Got Talent platform is perfect for them. So read this article to know about registration, audit dates, and location. Dear people, very soon to say about the table and the place. But the complete process and audit details will be available soon.
How to Register India’s Got Talent Season 9 2021?
Visit the official portal first. After that, the sonyliv.com homepage will open. Click the online registration link and fill out the registration form with video, photo, and documents.
|Show||India’s Got Talent|
|Judges||Karan Johar, Kiran Kher, Malaika Arora (up to 8 seasons)|
|Aired on||Sony TV|
|Official portal||sonyliv.com or sonyliv app|
|Audition||India Got Talent Audition 2021 date|
|Registration||IGT Registration online Season 9|
|Check||Sony IGT Auditions S9 schedules|
India’s Got Talent Auditions Venue
Now one of the things that have been confirmed is the locations. Participants must attend these places physically to present their auditions. Below, I list six cities where you can go and offer your auditions.
How to register for India Talent Auditions?
You can register online for India’s Got Talent Audition. The registration process is very easy and can be done in a few simple steps. I will describe the steps in detail and you can do it yourself by looking at them. Below are the steps.
- First go to the official site of Vood, if you are using an Android phone, you need to download the Android processor for Vood.
- Tap on the login option on the website or processor.
- Fill in the username and password details.
- Then register your account.
- After that go and log in to your account.
- Then click IGT Online Registration Season 9.
- Then fill in the false information related to name, age, contact details, Aadhar card.
- Then upload your photo and your performance video in the online form.
- Then submit all the details below.
Qualification for India’s talent 2021
Eligibility criteria for the IGT audition for 2021 are not very strict. Below are the eligibility criteria for individuals who wish to participate.
- There are no age limits for people who want to participate. All ages are allowed.
- You must be a resident of India and those outside India will not be allowed.
- You need to have a valid National Identity Card like PAN, Aadhar.
- The participant must be mentally and physically well.
- You must follow the rules and regulations for IGT proficiency exams. Failure to comply with the rules will result in disqualification.
- Other than that, you should not have any plans with any third party of the show.
- These are the eligibility criteria for anyone who wants to apply for the event. Most people will qualify for India’s GAT Talent as the eligibility criteria are very low.