ICMR NIE Recruitment 2021 Notification for 03 Project Research Assistant Posts: NIE Chennai Recruitment 2021 – NIE Chennai 03 invites applications for the posts of Project Top Division Secretary, Project Research Assistant. Applicants are requested to download the application form from the official website https://nie.icmr.org.in/. Interested candidates are requested to view the advertisement about the exams and interview, qualifications, application fee, application procedure, examination method, syllabus, question paper, admission date, end date, etc. See in full before applying.
|Organization Name:||ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Advertisement No:||NIE/PE/Advt/August-2021/45 Date: 25.08.2021|
|Job Type:||Contract Basis|
|Duration:||Six months (May be extended on satisfactory performance and continuation of the project)|
|Total No of Vacancies:||03 Project Research Assistant Posts|
|Job Location:||Chennai, Tirunelveli|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Project Upper Division Clerk||01|
|2.||Project Research Assistant||01|
|Project Scientist – B (Non – Medical) (CRC Data management)||01|
|1. Project Upper Division Clerk –
– 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board with 5 years of experience in Administrative work. (OR)
– Graduate in any discipline with 2 years experience in administration work.
– A typing speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour on computer desirable Qualification and Experience:
– Good written and oral communication skills in English.
– Advance computer knowledge (Data management, editing, and DTP)
– Experience in online course management.
|2. Project Research Assistant –
Graduate in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Application from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized institution. (OR) Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Application from a recognized institution/University.
– Good communication skills in English.
– Good documentation skills.
– Experience in data processing/data management.
– Experience in video editing.
– Experience in managing online meetings.
|3. Project Scientist – B (Non – Medical) (CRC Data management) –
1 st class Master’s degree in Statistics/Biostatistics from a recognized University with two years experience in Health research. (OR) 2 nd class Master’s Degree with Ph.D. in Statistics/Biostatistics from a recognized university
– Trained in GCP and/or GDMP
– Well experienced in SPSS/STATA and other statistical packages
– Experience in managing clinical trials data
– Knowledge of ODK based data capture tools and developing questionnaire
– Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Project Upper Division Clerk||33 years|
|2.||Project Research Assistant||33 Years|
|3.||Project Scientist – B (Non – Medical) (CRC Data management)||35 years|
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|1.||Project Upper Division Clerk||Rs.17,000 /- Per month (Consolidated)|
|2.||Project Research Assistant||Rs. 31,000/- per month|
|3.||Project Scientist – B (Non – Medical) (CRC Data management)||Rs.48,000 /- Per month (HRA applicable to Tirunelveli)|
|Walk-in Date & Time||09-09-2021 (09:30 AM to 10:00 AM)|
|Venue||ICMR – NIE, Chennai|
Official Notification & Application Link:
|NIE Chennai Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|NIE Chennai Official Notification & Application Form PDF||Click Here|