CMET Recruitment 2021 Project Associate and Other Vacancies, Salary, Qualification, and Application Details: Center for Materials for Electronics Technology has published Notice for Project Partner, Project Assistant, Scientific Administrative Assistant, and Administrative Consultant. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment can send their reply to the authorities before the last date. The last day to apply for this recruitment is 31 August 2021.
|Name of the Board||Centre For Materials For Electronics Technology|
|Name of the Post||Project Associate, Project Assistant, Scientific Administrative Assistant, Administrative Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
CMET Job Vacancy 2021 Details:
- Project Associate -I (A)- 03
- Project Associate -I (B)- 01
- Project Associate -I (C)- 02
- Project Assistant- 06
- Scientific Administrative Assistant (A)- 01
- Scientific Administrative Assistant (B)- 01
- Administrative Consultant-01
CMET Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Applicants must not exceed 28 years of age on August 31, 2021, to apply for all positions except Administrative Consultant. To apply for the position of Executive Consultant, age of the applicants must be under the age of 65 on August 31, 2021.
CMET Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Project Associate -I (A)- BE/BTech in relevant field
- Project Associate -I (B)- BE/BTech in relevant field
- Project Associate -I (C)- M.Sc in relevant field
- Project Assistant- Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Scientific Administrative Assistant (A)- B.Com
- Scientific Administrative Assistant (B)- Any bachelor degree
CMET Recruitment Experience:
To apply for the position of Executive Consultant, applicants must have at least 10 years of experience in government R&D companies or government departments.
CMET Job Salary:
Candidates selected for this recruitment will get a salary ranging from Rs. 18,000 / – to Rs. 40,000 / -. The salary range will vary according to the position they are selected for.
CMET Recruitment Process:
Applicants will be subjected to a written test/interview. Further details on the selection process will be announced by the Board later. Stay tuned for more updates related to this.
How to Apply for CMET Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website of the Centre For Materials For Electronics Technology.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply for.
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then download and take a printout of the application format.
- The filled-in application form signed and affixed with recent photograph and the documents in support of Qualification, Age, Experience, etc. shall be scanned and sent as a single PDF to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in your details and submit.
- Take a printout of your application for future use.