BOI Recruitment 2021 Application form for 21 Office Assistant Posts – BOI 21 welcomes applications for teacher, office assistant, office assistant, watchman, and gardener positions. Download this application form from the official website @ https://bankofindia.co.in/ from 16/08/2021 to 31/08/2021. Interested candidates are requested to view the advertisement about the exams and interview, qualifications, application fee, application procedure, examination method, syllabus, question paper, admission date, end date, etc. See in full before applying.
|Organization Name:||Bank of India|
|Employment Type:||Contract Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||21 Office Assistant Posts|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|4.||Watchmen cum Gardener||06|
1. Professor – The applicant should have a minimum degree qualification. A diploma in Vocational courses is desirable. Applicants should have teaching skills and good knowledge of computers. Good communication skills in the local language are essential and must be spoken fluently. Hindi and English will be extra qualified. The candidate should be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and the Internet.
2. Office Assistant – The applicant should be a graduate. BSW / BA / B.Com / with computer knowledge. A candidate with knowledge in Basic Accounting will be considered as a preferred qualification. The applicant must be fluent in the spoken and written local language. Fluency in Hindi / English will be an added qualification. Applicant should be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), Tally & Internet
3. Office Assistant – Minimum Matriculation (10th) pass. Those who can read and write the local language will be preferred.
4. Watchman cum Gardner – Applicant must have passed 8th class. Candidates with reading and writing skills will be given preference over the local language. Applicant should have priority in Agriculture / Gardening / Horticulture.
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Faculty||25 to 63 years|
|2.||Office Assistant||18 to 45 years|
|3.||Office Attendant||18 to 63 years|
|4.||Watchmen cum Gardener||18 to 63 years|
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|4.||Watchmen cum Gardener||Rs.5,000/-|
How to apply for the post of BOI Office Assistant:
Applicants who meet the recommended eligibility criteria should download and print the recommended application form available at https://bankofindia.co.in/. Fill in your educational qualification and other relevant information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of Signed Application (i) Certificate of Identity (ii) Certificate of Date of Birth (iii) Certificates of Education: Certificates of Grade-Certificates (iv) Certified Copies of Caste and Related Documents mentioned in the Application “Zonal Manager Bank of India, Agra Zonal Office, 1st Floor LW Building, Sanjay Palace, Agra – 282002. 08/2021.
- Starting Date -16/08/2021
- Last date -31/08/2021