Axis Bank Job Recruitment 2021 || Check Vacancy, Salary, and Eligibility: Axis Bank Ltd. is looking for talented candidates – Vacancies Filling Team – Reconciliation (Foreign Exchange) – Nostro in Treasury Operations. Applicants with some experience and knowledge in this field can apply for this recruitment online. Below is the direct link to download the announcement.
|Name of the Board||Axis Bank Limited|
|Name of the Post||Treasury Operations: Team – Reconciliation (Forex) – Nostro|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Notification Date||20 August 2021|
Axis Bank Job Educational Qualification:
Applicants interested in applying for this recruitment should have completed a bachelor’s / master’s degree in a recognized institution.
Axis Bank Employment Experience:
Those wishing to apply for this recruitment should have 2-5 years of work experience. Further eligibility details can be mentioned using the link given below.
Axis Bank Job Skills:
- Applicants are expected to have the following skills with educational qualifications to apply for this recruitment.
- Knowledge of industry and product trends
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and regulations
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to handle stress and meet deadlines
Axis Bank Job Stock
- Candidates selected for this recruitment should have responsibilities as treasury functions: Group – Reconciliation (Forex)
- For Nostro credits, they need to identify the details of the users.
- They must match NOSTRO debits/credits with Mirror credits/debits
- Direct messaging to the respective queues (i.e. Branch / TFC)
- Query resolution/follow-up for anonymous and uncompromising transaction Responsibilities of this position.
How To Apply For This Axis Bank Job Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website of Axis Bank.
- Go to the Business tab and click on the job you want to apply for (Treasury Functions: Group – Reconciliation (Forex) – Nostro).
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible, click on the online application link on that page.
- An online application page will appear on a new page. Fill in and submit your details.
- Print out your application for future use.